baby memory books dress to impress recording those baby milestones in your baby’s first year alone. What a fantastic way to preserve these precious memories of your little one. Today’s blog posts looks at the baby memory book and what to capture of your child to treasure forevermore. Especially from birth to 1 year.
Everything You Need To Know About baby memory books
The first year when your baby comes into the world is one of the shortest yet the longest years. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that it’s a whirlwind and before you know it, it’s time to throw them their first birthday party. As parents, we obviously want to record everything in a little book and keep those shining memories for years to come. Plus amazing just to see how their development progresses during the first year of life. So, if you want to do the same, baby memory books are a perfect choice!
baby memory books recording precious moments forever
What Are Baby Memory Books Called?
baby memory books are often called baby keepsake journals, baby milestone books, and baby keepsake books and have become the best way of recording your baby’s little milestones during their first year in this world. In fact, you can add your experience as a new parent, so you can remember how mesmerizing the entire experience is!
What’s In A Baby Record Book?
Baby record books are a perfect way to capture your journey through parenthood and how your little munchkin progressed in life. For this reason, there are various things that you can add in a baby record book, respective to your personal liking. Since it’s your personal preference, there are some things that you can add;
- Ultrasound picture – we all remember how this munchkin looked like a little pea when you first got the ultrasound done and adding this picture is the cutest thing
- Baby shower pictures – you obviously celebrated the upcoming arrival of your baby, so why not add it to your baby record book?
- The birth story – every parent goes through some situations to bring their baby into the world and adding it to the baby book is a promising choice
- Major milestone – in the first year, your baby starts saying a few words, grow their teeth, start sitting, and it’s the time when they call you mom and dad, so jot down these little milestones in the book
What Do You Put In A Baby’s First Year Book?
Having a baby involves hundreds of beautiful memories, but as the baby starts growing up, we often forget about them. However, your baby’s first year book is a perfect way of keeping those memories intact, and putting in the following things is suggested;
- The first time – yes, we are talking about the first time you held your baby and forgot about all that nausea and labor pain. So, add how you felt and what was in your mind at that moment
- Bringing the baby home – when you return from the hospital, it’s the moment you realize that you are no longer a couple; you have to take care of a baby and provide for him. Having said that, if you’ve pictures of that moment, paste it in
- Rolling over – during the first year, your baby achieved many firsts and rolling over often happens quickly, so add the date when they first rolled over and add a picture if you can
To summarize, it’s one of the most captivating and charming times, and the baby memory books are a perfect way of keeping the memories intact!
can you give me 5 best ideas to put in baby memory book please ?
- baby’s first smile. 2. record in the baby memory book when baby sits up. 3 add a photo of baby cutting the first tooth 4. add a photograph of baby mobile for example crawling or shuffling along. 5 add the date when baby started to walk unaided.